Datamax O’Neil I-4212
Engineered for high speed, large volume applications, the DMX-I-4212 boasts a print speed up to 12 inches per second (304mm/sec). Not only is this the fastest printer in the Datamax-O’Neil I-Class Series, it also provides the fastest label through put of any like product. By combining high speeds with the I-Class rugged precision crafted die-cast aluminum frame, the I-4212 is the ideal choice for your high volume, mission critical printing applications, either on-demand or in batches.
The I-Class supports a 4.65-inch(118mm) maximum label width making the product ideal for labeling applications in industrial, commercial, business and clinical environments. A field installable flash/font expansion card allows for storage of label formats, graphics, downloadable fonts and international language print capabilities, thus minimizing formatting download time and maximizing printer output.
• A powerful 32-bit multi-tasking processor and an industry leading 16MB of addressable RAM;
• An easy-to-read front LCD display;
• Color coded operator cues;
• Embossed media loading diagrams;
• Easily accessible printhead mechanism;
• A unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap;
• Flash upgradeable firmware.
ENGINEERED TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
• Modular design facilities adding and/or changing options with ease.
• Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
• Extremely easy to maintain-change the printhead and the platen roller in less than 5 minutes.
• Standard bi-directional parallel and high-speed serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
• Optional USB, Ethernet and Twinax/Coax support allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.
The Datamax-O’Neil I-Class Series has what it takes to solve your barcode printing needs. When it comes to high-speed, large volume, mission critical applications, there is just one choice—the Datamax-O’Neil I-Class I-4212. It’s the industry’s answer to your high performance printing needs.